Tuesday, May 16, 2006

chumma from my new work place

one should have a good frnds set around them... if we consider some as true frnd we will be able to express our emotions completely to them...if we r happy we will be able to laugh with them ... if we r angry v will yell at them and if we r sad we will be able to cry to them and so on... all this will happen only wiht whom v consider as frnds(a big good word which means some thing gr8 for me)...

I experienced all the emotions in my old work place and the last one [I was so sad and missed all my frnds... nearly cried in front of all :( ] when i came to my new work place... now i am in my new work place with sweet (really sweet) memories... Experiencing how it will be when v r away from our close fnrds...

and just now recieved a mail stating that my VOIP phone is configured... so going to be in touch wiht my all frnds :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u..

Enna feelings uh??? Distance doesn't matter da.. its how close we r wid d other person.. so jus don feel bad abt anythin.. its jus a phone cal away, jus a message away.. thts it.. :)

Neither wil u change nor us.. so...

3:22 AM  
Blogger swami said...

dai...mapla..
swami's say for u.....
"Wat u have with u, doesnt mean a lot to u, but, Wat u dont have with u do mean a lot to u".....so thou we r away from u....u should know tat we all mean u a lot and vice-versa....

4:25 AM  
Blogger Vignesh Kumar said...

Orae feelings huh..
Watever others can say, or watever we can think ourselves comfortable.. [tat we can keep in touch thru other media... blah blah..], there s always the thing tat being next to us, sitting in real cant equalize anything else..

i hv felt, and all of us might hv felt.. nothin can be done abt tat..
:(

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home